...engaging and discerning culture, as a way of life...

January 30, 2005

Napoleon Dynamite - 6

A funny movie, but not in the sense that you will laugh a lot while watching it. Let me explain, I found it pretty funny, but even funnier while trying to explain it and talk about it after I had seen it. In thinking about how outrageous the plot and characters are, you just cannot help but laugh. Part of what makes the movie so funny is how dumb it is, if you like such films this one is for you, if you think that those type of films are just "dumb," then skip this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was so not my type of movie. I laughed and liked the lamma but it was just sort of pathetic. Everyone else I know whose watched it has really liked it so my opinion in this case is probably not worth much.

Anonymous said...

I love this movie!! I love Kip and Tina the llama. This movie is the best... The "Happy Hands" ROCK!!!