...engaging and discerning culture, as a way of life...

April 22, 2005

Ocean's Twelve - 4

This is an ok film. It is a typical heist movie that is actually not a heist movie. It is mostly a lot of big name actors having fun playing their imagined other selves (while sticking to their characteristics that they have in their other films). It does the twist ending and lost of cliches just to keep the audience shaking there heads, which is good for staying awake while watching this film. Its entertainment value is high, as for its depth of thought is pretty shallow. I can appreciate this movie on an entertainment level, but it is not a film that I would put in the "must see again" category. A fun two hours that I don't regret, but don't have the need to repeat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't like this movie nearly as much as Ocean's Eleven. I thought it had little depth. Quite the disappointment.