...engaging and discerning culture, as a way of life...

April 08, 2005

New music...for me

This past week I got three CD's that are great. If you haven't seen Garden State, I would recommend seeing it. The soundtrack is really good as well. With artist like Coldplay, Zero 7, Frou Frou, Thievery Corporation, Remy Zero, Cary Brothers, Colin Hay, The Shins, and others. I also got Aimee Mann's Lost in Space which came out in 2002; a good album. The third one was Travis' The Invisible Band. Similar, but better than their first album The Man Who. I would recommend checking all three of these albums out.

1 comment:

Jason said...

I think Lost in Space is one of the most consitantly impressive albums I've ever purchased. Mann is a fantastic songwriter, and while lots of her stuff sounds alike, too much of a good thing is a great thing. Right?