...engaging and discerning culture, as a way of life...

August 03, 2006

book quiz

Gideon Strauss tagged me.

1. One book that changed your life: Eyes Wide Open by Bill Romanowski (more the ideas than actually reading the book). This blog is the legs of the idea.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: The Fabric of Faithfulness by Steven Garber
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The Bible (would that allow me to be a desert Father?)
4. One book that made you laugh: Good Omens by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
5. One book that made you cry: I'm not much of a crier- but I did watching American History X.
6. One book that you wish had been written: The Netherlands: 1939-1953 by my grandparents.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: If I have one, it's been forgotten.
8. One book you’re currently reading: The One, the Three and the Many by Colin Gunton
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: Walker Percy's The Moviegoer (I had a false start a few years ago, maybe I'll try again this upcoming semester?), I'd also like to read his other novels.
10. Now tag five people: Jeff Schooley, Paul Petrovic, Keith Martel, Jason Varner, and Chris Klein.

3 comments:

~greg said...

So much for a game of tag. No one has posted that I tagged. I need new friends.

Jason said...

Or you should tag people like me.

~greg said...

consider yourself tagged.